Design and Print Industries
Xerox Confident Colour
From creative designers to print producers, Confident Colour is Xerox's formula for delighting your customers, reducing cost, growing your business and producing more jobs.
Xerox Confident Colour provides industry-leading solutions that allow you to focus on the challenge of developing your business into one that is stronger, more responsive and more flexible.
Technology: A full spectrum of technologies
Designed with your colour needs in mind, Xerox Confident Colour's innovative colour management technologies can lead you to a new level of excellence.
Production colour printers and digital presses: From the Xerox 770 Press to the Xerox iGen4™ Press, we offer a range of colour printers and presses with onboard colour controls that represent the broadest colour portfolio in the industry.
Print servers: All of our print servers – including the FreeFlow™ Print Server and servers from EFI and Creo – deliver unparalleled flexibility and state-of-the-art colour management that integrate seamlessly into your workflow.
Colour management tools: We have the tools to ensure you always deliver outstanding colour. All of our digital colour products leverage Xerox's Automated Colour Quality Suite, providing consistent colour, every job, every time.
Consulting: Put our years of experience to work for you
Tap into a wealth of printing expertise and embrace digital colour with confidence.
Our digital imaging engineers have a heritage in the offset world enabling them to provide confident colour solutions to not only drive your digital colour capabilities but also strengthen your offset business.
Colour consultants assist with digital press set up to help you get up and running faster.
Xerox G7 Masters are an elite group of professionals who are experts in the field of colour management and can help you achieve optimum results.
Business Innovation Partners: Produce colour that all looks the same
Value-added partnerships with industry leaders work together seamlessly to deliver matching, outstanding colour.
Xerox Confident Colour partnerships provide a wide variety of integrated solutions that can improve productivity, reduce output errors, improve turnaround times and provide predictable and repeatable colour output.
Custom Solutions: Unique colour printing solutions developed for your needs
Xerox will partner with you to ensure you have the right solution to print colour confidently.
If you have a unique requirement, Xerox Production Customization may have the answer. We will work with you to understand your strategies, business priorities, applications and workflow goals in order to engineer a cost-effective solution designed to meet your needs and elevate your business to new levels.
Xerox MatchAssure is a colour management solution that provides fast and simple profile creation to help you achieve and manage greater colour consistency across your fleet of digital presses.
Business Development: Reach for new business.
Confident Colour offers a variety of tools you need to win new business and uncover new areas of growth. Together, the people, processes, and technical innovation of Xerox Confident Colour let you focus on making your core business even stronger.
Consider photo printing. With Xerox Confident Colour, you can achieve the quality that customers want in their photos, enabling you to produce high-quality, high-value keepsakes.
Business Development Services offer outside consultants who bring a wealth of knowledge to your business.
Training classes such as Designing for Digital and Colour Management provide your design and prepress professionals with all they need to produce excellent, consistent colour.
Our Digital Readiness Assessment is a tool that helps you build a road map for success.
Recommended Products for Large Enterprises:
- With XMPIE, you can make 1:1 marketing a tool your people can use every day. To create brilliantly effective campaigns. To effortlessly blend creative concepts with database information. To generate new revenue and bring in new business. XMPIE is one of those breakthrough solutions that can pay for itself in no time the print money from then on.
- Print, copy, scan, email
- Best for high-volume environments where productivity, security and cost control are critical
- Speed: up to 65 / 75 / 90 ppm
- Standard paper capacity: 4,700 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity: 8,700 sheets
- Rated speed:
Colour 550: 55 ppm black, 50 ppm colour
Colour 560: 65 ppm black, 60 ppm colour
- Resolution: Print/Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi Scan: 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Size: Min: 182 x 250 mm Max: 330 x 488 mm
- Recommended average monthly volume: 10,000 - 50,000 pages per month
- Print or copy in full colour at speeds of up to 70 ppm
- Automatically print two sided on coated paper up to 220gsm / 80lb cover
- Inline finishing of coated paper
- Design and Print Service Agencies
- Commercial Print Shops
- Data Centres
- Rated speed: 110 ppm
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Size: Min: 102 x 152 mm, Max: 330 x 488 mm
- Recommended average monthly volume: 70,000 - 700,000 pages per month